Monday, April 5, 2010

The Threat pg.6-13



Today I was at Benny's hanging out shooting pool. My friends Steve, B.J. Jackson, and Smokey Bennet were there. I was playing when my friends told me that Biff Wilcox wanted to kill me. Midget told me that Biff wanted to meet me at the vacant lot behind the pet store. I felt that if he was bringing friends I was going to bring friends also. I was not afraid of Biff but I didnt want to be stupid at the same time. Steve was worried that this might end in a gang fight. I told him he does not have to come if he does not want to be there. I became very mad when he brought up the Motorcycle Boy. I punched the table at Benny's and said the Motorcycle Boy is not back. I hate that Motorcycle Boy just leaves and never tells me anything. I do not know why he will not say where he is going. After I slammed the door Steve tried to talk to me. I was wondering why Steve was my best friend. I protected him from getting beat up because he was always annoying people with his worries. I was attached to him because he has been my friend longer than anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment