Thursday, April 8, 2010

Burned Bridges pg 110-114


Steve was my very best friend. I never let anyone beat him up or ever asked him for money. I just had this scared feeling and needed him to help me but he just would not. He told me that he had tried to help me for a long time but he had to think of himself right now. I wanted him to stay with me while I follow Motorcycle Boy. I just felt that something was not right. I told Steve that he would not take us across the river anymore but that did not seem to matter to him. I became really mad when he said my brother was nuts. He was not nuts! He was cool. He was the guy that I wanted to become. Steve did not understand. Why was he telling me that I should stay away from him. I have had it with Steve. I will never see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment