Monday, April 5, 2010

Biff Fight pg. 22-28





Today was the day I was going to fight Biff. When I went to the lot I could see Biff and his gang coming across to meet me halfway. I yelled to him "I'm here." Biff replied "not for long, you punk." Before a fight my eyes and everything become supersharp. I also go blind and everything turns red. I was not afraid to fight because I have not lost in almost two years. Biff was different than a normal kid. I finally said "Come on I like to get down to business." "Take a swing at me." Biff replied "take a swing at you?" "I'm gonna cut you to ribbons." I asked if anyone could lend me a blade. No one had a knife so someone handed me a bike chain. I did not take my eyes off of Biff. He tried to make his movements lunging at me. He was jabbing at me with a knife. I wrapped the bike chain around his neck and brought him to the ground. I wanted to get the knife off him and then kill him later. I was pounding his head and I felt a rush. I got the knife off him by using a risky tactic. I thought I could really kill Biff if I wanted. My rush subsided and I asked Biff if he was ready to give up. Then all of a sudden I heard my brother's voice and I got distracted. Next thing I know someone is yelling "Look out!" I felt something cold move down my side. My eyes got blurry and I thought I was going to go down. Motorcycle Boy stepped in to help me. He broke Biff's wrist which ended the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment